From: Matt Ayres (matta_at_kindhosts.com)
Date: Tue 24 Dec 2002 - 23:32:54 GMT

Why exactly is there a 16 IP limit? I havn't even looked at the source but
i'd like to know the premise for this limit. Is it just the number
picked or a technical limitation such as the int size? Am I the only one
who wishes for more than 16 IP's in a vserver?

Thanks,
Matt Ayres

Generated on Tue 24 Dec 2002 - 23:44:59 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3