From: Eje Gustafsson (Macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Thu 02 Jan 2003 - 19:14:53 GMT

Ugh. Don't tell me someone posted to the list a RH 8 minimum. I did
numerous checks in the archives. I found a 7.x minimum so used that
one and then built myself a RH 8 minimum list..
Guess I could look in the archives again see if I can find it and
xref with my own list and see if we agree ;P
Could saved me about 5-6 hours yesterday with such a list tho..

BTW Hi Paul. Now see what you did... ;P

/ Eje

DM> These are the redhat 8.0 rpms

DM> Dinesh Mistry

DM> YourHostDirect
DM> Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
DM> http://www.yourhostdirect.com

---

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3