From: djp_at_comm.it
Date: Fri 03 Jan 2003 - 07:34:30 GMT

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 14:45, nvnam [at] iprimus.com.au wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I would appreciate if you can send me your vserver patch file for kernel 2.4.18-ac3 or above.
> I'm in need of patch file for -ac patch kernel but I cant find any.

Sorry about the late reply... it's been party time ;-)

To patch the kernel you need:

        1. 2.4.18 vanilla kernel
        2. The ac3 patch (this is what I used)
        3. The vanilla ctx12 patch

Then apply first the ac3 and then the ctx12 patch (the patches fail if
applied in the other way). ac3 patches perfectly. ctx12 patches with
some fuzz (no rejects).

Dave.

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3