From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 06 Jan 2003 - 19:23:34 GMT

Hi to All!

Shortly after christmas I tried to get some feedback regarding a
Template Based Virtual Filesystem, but got very little response.

Therfore I wrote some basic pages and put them into a WikiWiki
page system to make them publicly editable ...

    http://www.13thfloor.at/TBVFS/

Please make a short visit and send me your comments and/or add
them yourself in an apropriate way ...

As I wrote:

I would very much like to see all the knowledge and findings
of the past ten years combined in one place to form a conclusive
document (or howto) for creating such a feature or filesystem,
so we can avoid all the nasty pitfalls and drawbacks former
implementations carried.

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3