From: Ezra Klug (ezra_at_liaisons.com)
Date: Tue 07 Jan 2003 - 05:00:53 GMT

Hello...now that I have learned how to delete a vserver, I can't seem to create them now.  Strange...

I am installing on a RedHat 7.3 machine trying to do a min install from the CD using 'newvserver'.

I am getting the same errors as this user did: http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/200212/0376.html

I even tried creating from the host server...not as many can't open and execute errors but still no go.

Thanks, ezra

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3