From: Marcin Suchożebrski (marcins_at_wdc.pl)
Date: Thu 16 Jan 2003 - 15:18:18 GMT

Hello,

I didn't see in docs any number (max numer) of virtual server to run on one phisical computer. Which limitations (ex. file handlers, devices number) are the lowest and decide on the maximum numer of running vservers?

I'll be numer of 200, 500, 1000? We can take situation that i have enough resources (CPU, memory, disks)..

I think it will be about 240-250?

--
Regards,
Marcin Suchożebrski