From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu 30 Jan 2003 - 17:56:02 GMT

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 05:51:37PM +0100, Daniel Tschan wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have problems running multiple Apache 2 servers in different vservers.
> Starting Apache in the first vserver is no problem. However as soon as I
> try to start Apache in another vserver I get this error:
> (28)No space left on device: mod_rewrite: could not create rewrite_log_lock
> Configuration Failed
>
> There is plenty of disk space left on all filesystems. If I remove
> mod_rewrite Apache itself reports a similar error.
>
> Master server:
> Distro: Red Hat Linux 7.3
> Kernel: 2.4.19ctx-13
> vserver tools: 0.21
>
> vservers:
> Distro: Red Hat Linux 8.0
> Apache: 2.0.40
>
> Has anybody an idea how to resolve this issue?

get some tools, preferable strace or even better gdb
and do some debugging where, when and why the (28)No
space left on device happens, then report back your
findings and I'm sure, if you did not already resolve
it someone will do ...

(strace -f would be a good start ... )

> Daniel

Generated on Thu 30 Jan 2003 - 18:24:25 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3