From: Brandon Hoult (BrandonHoult_at_netscape.net)
Date: Mon 03 Feb 2003 - 19:27:10 GMT

I recently migated all the linux services our company needs into a
vserver e-mail, web, samba, ftp, etc. The only thing that I could not
get into the vserver was the fax-to-email gateway (hylafax) bacaues it
wants to access the com port. If I could get this working then
administering and backing up all the functions critical to our company
would be as trivial as restarting the vserver or moving it to another
machine.

So the question is can I access the com ports from inside a vserver, and
if not are there any plans to make this possible in the future.

Thanks.
Brandon.

Generated on Mon 03 Feb 2003 - 19:50:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3