From: Stefan Schewczik (schewczik_at_hollomey.com)
Date: Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 11:18:32 GMT

my server (PLD 1.0 RA) is running a virtuell server with debian woody
inside. i configured the vserver for my german keyboard and de_AT_at_euro
ISO-8859-15 characterset with "dpkg-reconfigure locales" but the german
umlauts does not work.
locale returns:

LANG=de_AT_at_euro
LC_CTYPE="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_NUMERIC="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_TIME="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_COLLATE="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_MONETARY="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_MESSAGES="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_PAPER="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_NAME="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_ADDRESS="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_TELEPHONE="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_MEASUREMENT="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="de_AT_at_euro"
LC_ALL=

/etc/locale.gen looks like this.

de_AT_at_euro ISO-8859-15
de_DE ISO-8859-1
de_DE.UTF-8 UTF-8
de_DE_at_euro ISO-8859-15
en_GB ISO-8859-1
en_GB.UTF-8 UTF-8
en_IE_at_euro ISO-8859-15

can anyone help me with this issue. i'd highly appreciated it. :)

Generated on Wed 05 Feb 2003 - 12:04:31 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3