From: Bill Brigden (bill_at_baghead.co.uk)
Date: Sat 08 Feb 2003 - 17:36:45 GMT

If its running in the context that can see everything - it is using the root
server's /etc/passwd... Therefore cant see the vservers' /etc/passwds'....

It needs to run in each context bound to each ip, and not a single version
grabbing 0.0.0.0 on the "see all" context...

Let me know fi I have got the wrong end of the stick,

Bill.