From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Mon 17 Feb 2003 - 17:32:59 GMT

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Martin Honermeyer wrote:
> I bought a vserver (www.server4you.de) [..which..] uses technology from
> Virtuozzo (http://www.sw.ru/en/products/virtuozzo/).

Virtuozzo is *not* vserver. It is a completely separate product.

I have some early source from when it was called ``ASP Complete'':

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/aspcomplete/

and a similar-era set of User Beancounter patches:

  http://mirrors.paul.sladen.org/ftp.sw.com.sg/pub/Linux/people/saw/kernel/user_beancounter/

> I've got the same problem.

How do you mean?

> Look at the line "numproc". It shows that there is limit of 100 processes!

Can I recommend you complain to your provider about any problems you have
experience with their software or its configuration.

Please don't confuse what you have `purchased' with vserver.

        -Paul

--
No War.    Nottingham, GB