From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 18 Feb 2003 - 01:18:02 GMT

Hi everyone!

because I'm always preparing for the next
stable 2.4.x release anyway ... and maybe
some of you do not want to search and
modify patches, I've uploaded my current
patch set ...

http://www.13thfloor.at/VServer/patches-2.4.21/

this does not include any quota patches,
because I'm currently testing the kernel
itself, but they will be available in the
next few days ...

Generated on Tue 18 Feb 2003 - 01:49:00 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3