From: Debby (debby_at_aachenconsulting.de)
Date: Wed 19 Feb 2003 - 09:26:16 GMT

Hi guys,

thanks to Luis Miguel Silva`s help (iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -s
insert.vserver.ip -d 0/0 -j SNAT --to insert.internet.ip) I can now access
the internet from within a vserver - BUT I cannot access the vserver(s) from
outside the host-computer. The host IP and the IPs of the vservers are in the
same IP-range (192.168.x.y). Does anyone know how to access the different
services (ssh, apache, ...) on a vserver from the outside? What things have
to be set up/installed?

Thanks,
Debby

Generated on Wed 19 Feb 2003 - 09:59:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3