From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 21 Feb 2003 - 19:08:32 GMT

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 10:30:48AM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Before I download and try a compile to add this driver has anyone ideas on
> alternatives? Is there another network card driver in the Vserver tarball
> that will work? (Yup pretty lazy today. Did a 24 hour day (4:00AM to
> 4:00 AM) the day before yesterday and a 12 hour shift yesterday (got home
> this AM at 1:00). The 'little gray cells' aren't cooperating as they
> should today.

the natsemi driver from Donald Becker seems okay
to me, but you should have a look at the netgear
drivers ...

ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/netgear1/linux_dr_b2.zip

don't let them fool you by the zip in zip stuff,
and the redhat only description ... there is
a source .c file one can use/integrate ;-)