From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Tue 25 Feb 2003 - 14:19:44 GMT

I've got some hosts running on lo:0 virtual interfaces; but they're on
internal network numbers.

Make sure you set IPROOTMASK="255.255.255.255 -arp" in
/etc/vservers/foo.conf, as the /usr/lib/vserver/ifspec program will always
return 255.0.0.0 for vservers set up on lo and try to use that netmask.

Adding the " -arp" inside the IPROOTMASK is clearly a hack :-) but might be
enough to get you going.

Sam.

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to stick in his mouth. - anon.