From: Debby (debby_at_aachenconsulting.de)
Date: Wed 26 Feb 2003 - 07:43:18 GMT

Hi Jacques,

thanks a lot. I stopped the services on the host computer and it started to
work. Now apache etc. can be reached from the outside - only I still have to
apply the 'iptable' comand for the individual vserver.
Since I am using Debian/Woody I do not have the v_smb (etc.) installed? Are
those thinks that have not yet been ported to Debian?

Anyway, thanks again and now I only can praise the vserver-idea. Make it
known to the whole world how fine it is,
Debby

Am Dienstag 25 Februar 2003 20:21 schrieben Sie: