From: Hans-Jürgen Schwarz (info_at_hjs.de)
Date: Thu 27 Feb 2003 - 12:36:12 GMT

Hello List,
I've set up a new vserver host with a 2.4.20 ctx 16 Kernel. He was
running for just 12 days without any problem. Last night he broke down.
I think it was that unrecognised bug. My question now ist witch kernel
an witch patch seem's to be the best for the Host? I'm running debian
3.0 woddy on my host and on the vservers. I was also faceing the
problem that the vservers don't start on boottime with this setup. I
was running 2.4.19 ctx 15 on my other server for about 60 days without
a problem, but thats not very long either, so I like to make shure to
get the best solution possible.
Thank you very much

Hans-Juergen

Generated on Thu 27 Feb 2003 - 13:05:37 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3