From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Wed 05 Mar 2003 - 00:12:37 GMT

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 06:40, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> OK Paul's suggestions is to the point but I can't figure which files to
> apply it to. Heck I can't even find the thread in the archives. Please
> give me a clue.

find . -type f | xargs egrep -w IS_IMMUTABLE

Actually, 'EXT[23]_IMMUTABLE_FL|(ATTR_FLAG|IS)_IMMUTABLE' is a more
complete search pattern.

In your case I think it's in fs/jfs/xattr.c

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

Real computer scientists work from 5 pm to 9 am because that's the only time they can get the 8 megabytes of main memory they need to edit specs. (Real work starts around 2 am when enough MIPS are free for their dynamic systems.) Real computer scientists find it hard to share 3081s when they are doing 'REAL' work.

Generated on Wed 05 Mar 2003 - 00:36:32 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3