From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Tue 11 Mar 2003 - 23:00:50 GMT

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:20:04 -0500, Jonathan Sambrook wrote
> At 16:42 on Tue 11/03/03, jonathan.sambrook_at_dsvr.co.uk masquerading as 'Jonathan Sambrook'

> > What happens when ip_info changes between the first and second lines of
> > each of these functions (which, without having genned up enough on
> > ip_info's usage, I presume is possible else why bother with co-opting
> > uts_sem?)?
> >

> If you've got a setup/operating environment whichtriggers the oops, you
> might like to test my hypothesis by applying the attached patch after
> applying ctx16.

ip_info is a pointer. While the content may change between the two lines, the
pointer itself can't, so your patch does nothing.

Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc

Generated on Tue 11 Mar 2003 - 23:26:51 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3