From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 12 Mar 2003 - 17:50:54 GMT

Hi to All!

please send any evidence regarding the sched.c
BUG to me personally, if sufficient data is
available I will investigate (and hopefully
resolve) this issue ...

how can you tell you suffer from this bug?

 simple: it reads "kernel BUG at sched.c:570!"
 (the line number varies from kernel to kernel)

what I need is the following:

 as many kernel traces/incident reports
 as possible, WITH some information about
 the hardware & software setup

 - motherboard, cpu, ram
 - nic, usb, hd-subsyst
 - linux distribution
 - kernel version, ctx, patches

 the oops traces, before and after they
 where parsed with ksymoops ...
 (in doubt send me any related information
 you feel comfortable handing out)

Generated on Wed 12 Mar 2003 - 18:19:01 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3