From: DaveC (freevsd_at_comm.it)
Date: Mon 24 Mar 2003 - 18:31:04 GMT

On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 19:03, Georges Toth wrote:
> uhm there's a project, called WOLK, which includes many interesting
> patches..... i.e. vserver, grsecurity,... :-)

Looking at that project I wonder how they manage to keep up to date with
the hand-merges that all that stuff is requiring... just thing of the
vserver + O(1) scheduler incompatibility... did they understand how CTX
works to patch is properly or ... who knows?

I would really be interested in some first hand impressions of someone
using it ;-)

DaveC

Generated on Mon 24 Mar 2003 - 18:52:29 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3