From: Pablo Enrique Roman Asenjo (proman_at_sid.ing.uchile.cl)
Date: Fri 28 Mar 2003 - 16:16:36 GMT

I agree, it could be a really fine.

--
Atte,

Pablo E. Roman Asenjo Escuela de Ingenieria y Ciencias Universidad de Chile -------------------------------- The problem solving algorithm: "If you cannot solve a problem, then there is an easier problem that you cannot solve: find it" George Polya --------------------------------

Generated on Fri 28 Mar 2003 - 16:48:16 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3