From: Jonathan Sambrook (jonathan.sambrook_at_dsvr.co.uk)
Date: Tue 01 Apr 2003 - 13:38:49 BST

Whilst I'm posting patches, I may as well do this one.

FreeVSD's runtime control script is in Perl. It uses chcontext to fire
of the vses, but I wanted Perl to get access to info within a vs.

The patch mods the vserver-0.22 userland tools' makefile to build/install a
perl module which wraps new_s_context() and set_ipv4root().

Requires Swig (http://www.swig.org)

Jonathan

--

 Jonathan Sambrook
Software  Developer

Generated on Tue 01 Apr 2003 - 14:07:52 BST by hypermail 2.1.3