From: Eric Estabrooks (eric_at_urbanrage.com)
Date: Sun 13 Apr 2003 - 07:33:26 BST

linux 2.4.20ctx-17 kernel, debian testing distribution.

I mounted devfs so that my virtual server would have devices and was
able to /sbin/halt in my verser and shutdown the whole box. I have no
extra capabilities listed in the vserver config.

Any ideas on how prevent this? Not having /dev/initctl would stop it,
but then I can't use devfs in the virtual server which isn't the end of
the world, but it would be nicer to be able to use it.

Thanks,

Eric

Generated on Sun 13 Apr 2003 - 08:27:01 BST by hypermail 2.1.3