From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Tue 15 Apr 2003 - 07:04:01 BST

Citat Tor Rune Skoglund <trs_at_datakompaniet.no>:

> [...]

Nope .. it's the same place by now on Redhat and it has allways been there on
Debian.

> Additional question: I have not been able to install the
> vserver-admin package yet as it (at least) requires the linuxconf-util
> and linuxconf-lib packages, which are not installed by SuSE 8.1,
> and I haven't found any SuSE 8.1 RPM of those.
> So how do one install vserver-admin manually?

Maybe this could be your problem. Why don't compile the package for your system,
if you don't want to use RedHat RPMs.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

Generated on Tue 15 Apr 2003 - 07:28:35 BST by hypermail 2.1.3