From: Klavs Klavsen (kl_at_vsen.dk)
Date: Tue 15 Apr 2003 - 20:06:07 BST

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 17:15, Eje Gustafsson wrote:
> If your running ctx15 or ctx16 then upgrade to ctx17. There is a
> problem with 15 & 16 some experience it worse then others. 16 crashed
> almost every 4-8 hours for me while 15 ran for almost 2 days at a
> time. However the problem was located and patched and ctx16-1 (or as
> it later became publicly know ctx17) fixes that crash problem.

I'm using CTX17. But not on the server that crashes so it's unrelated -
sorry for being unclear :)

[SNIP]
Any comments on the bugzilla suggestion?

p.s. anybody have a vserver for linux-2.5 that they want tested?? I'm
game :)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl_at_vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent. Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child who is carrying a .38.

Generated on Tue 15 Apr 2003 - 20:24:23 BST by hypermail 2.1.3