From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 18 Apr 2003 - 17:30:15 BST

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 04:59:28AM +0200, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> On Thursday 17 April 2003 01:14, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>
> Hi Herbert,
>
> > line 100 means that page->buffers isn't empty on _free_pages_ok ...
> > take a look at the changelogs, if I remember correctly
> > this is fixed in one of the 2.4.21 prereleases ...
> hmm maybe I am blind but I cannot find anything in the 2.4.21-pre changelog
> related to this?!

Nope, you are not blind ;)
there are some fixes which could easily be related to this
crash (some changes in buffer allocation) but nothing which
states this specific issue (as far as I checked), so we
will have to wait for a ksymoops trace ...

> ciao, Marc

Generated on Fri 18 Apr 2003 - 17:48:10 BST by hypermail 2.1.3