From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Wed 09 Apr 2003 - 01:45:28 BST

I've been bringing up some vservers for individual domains on a box with
two NICs (on two different sub nets), RHL 7.3 and ctx 2.4.20-16 (custom
compiled adding a NIC driver). For some reason I keep getting 'No route
to host' messages in /var/log/maillog and messages are not going out.
   This is very strange because I have an older set up that I've never had
this problem with - well it doesn't have two NICs. I have a sinking
feeling this is because of a routing issue (go figure :-) but can't with
my limited knowledge figure it out. Paul's archives of this list have a
discussion on a similar issue but that was back in 2001 and had no clear
solution.

Can anyone give some pointers to a end-of-the-day nearly-brain-dead
very-confused person?

TIA,
Rod