From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Sun 13 Apr 2003 - 18:22:00 BST

I have mentioned having this problem with BIND 8 too, it appears that even
when using the listenon directive bind still only binds to the first IP of
the vserver.. I also thought I had seem this working before not sure where
it broken though.

Dinesh Mistry

YourHostDirect
1-800-210-6757

Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
http://www.yourhostdirect.com