From: Lyashkov Alex (shadow_at_itt.net.ru)
Date: Mon 14 Apr 2003 - 10:56:13 BST

On Monday 14 April 2003 02:56, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Re:
> www.ttn.ru/~shadow/
>
> From the vserver mailing list I understand
> that your work is a fork of vserver,
>
> Well, I am interested in trying it on Debian
> Any docs / recomendations?

hm.. if you have time/skulls - can backport to original kernels from
kernel.org. I don't planing support other distributions.

I try apply my patch to 2.4.20 kernel and have only few rejects.
[root_at_linux 4]# grep \.rej patch.log
2 out of 16 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/dquot.c.rej
1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/exec.c.rej
1 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/intermezzo/vfs.c.rej
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/nfsd/vfs.c.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/Makefile.rej
2 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/exit.c.rej
1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file mm/mremap.c.rej
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_rule.c.rej
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_queue.c.rej
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_ULOG.c.rej
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_ah.c.rej

You must check all files in "kernel" directory and use it from Paul`s patch
(with changes).

On www.ttn.ru/~shadow/tools/ you can find extract_diff.pl. It`s program to
divide full patch to many small patches.

--
With best regards,
Alex