From: Jan Zuchhold (Jan_at_Zuchhold.com)
Date: Fri 02 May 2003 - 12:09:07 BST

> > > * Experience setting up HD quotas
> >
> > No quotas needed for me.
>
> do you have some prevention in case some of your customers make some
> mistakes so that your diskspace is getting filled up? i'm talking about
> missconfiguration which result in mailloops or blowup logfiles.

I don't use "per context quotas" because I don't have any external customers
to care about on my systems, just inhouse users. Actually there are quotas
for user-homes on the Fileserver, but that is vserver-independent.

I can't comment on the status of the vserver-"per context quota"-patch.
Another possibility would be to setup the vserver root directory on a separate
partition (with LVM this should be quite easy).

Jan

Generated on Fri 02 May 2003 - 12:37:27 BST by hypermail 2.1.3