From: Warren Togami (warren_at_togami.com)
Date: Sat 03 May 2003 - 13:14:05 BST

ftp://ftp.solucorp.qc.ca/pub/vserver/vserver-0.22-1.src.rpm
I tried to convert the existing vserver tools SRPM to make it Red
Hat-ified for the Fedora Linux tree but ran into a problem. The
existing SRPM builds both the main "vserver" package with all the
binaries and tools, and also vserver-admin package which is used by
optionally installed linuxconf.

I tried to remove the -admin subpackage from the SRPM, but no matter
what I tried the resulting "vserver" i386 RPM had an autodep on
"/usr/bin/shell-mod". Any idea how I can remove the -admin package
cleanly?

Thanks,

--
Warren Togami                                   Fedora Linux Project
warren_at_togami.com                               http://www.fedora.us