From: lists_at_strahlungsfrei.de
Date: Tue 13 May 2003 - 18:09:19 BST

Hello Herbert,

> good idea, do you plan to moderate (correct/categorize/backup)
> this stuff, or will you 'just' let it live?

Yes I am planning to set up different pages.
There should be different topics and content pages so that you can find
your way through the site without using the search function.
But I am not yet that familiar with the vserver patches.
I could need some help in working this out.
Just feel free to edit things as you like. However, we should leave the
start page as is, probably.

There is also the possibility to set up some admins who will be able to
set up new categories or delete pages. I think that could be useful.

Have a nice day,
Martin

Generated on Tue 13 May 2003 - 18:41:18 BST by hypermail 2.1.3