From: Drew Foehn (drew_at_aquamedia.com.au)
Date: Wed 28 May 2003 - 02:33:45 BST

Hello,

I tried patching against the RedHat 9.0 kernel source (not vigin) And it
fails on:

fs/proc/array.c, Hunk #3
kernel/exit.c, Hunk #3
kernel/sched.c, Hunk #1, #2
kernel/signal.c, #1, #2, #3
kernel/user.c, #2, #3
Makefile, #1
net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c, #4

A bunch of other files patched with fuzz as well. I know its not
specifically v-servers problem, but I was wanting to build a RedHat v9.0
RPM. Has anyone else had luck patching against RH's 9 kernel?

--
*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*__*

*Drew Foehn **R&D Engineer*

*AQUA MEDIA *

*439 Harris Street Ultimo NSW 2007 Australia PH: +61 2 9571 6000 * *FX: +61 2 9571 6777* *www.aquamedia.com.au* <http://www.aquamedia.com.au/>

*

*The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by contacting the IT Helpdesk on +612 9571 6000. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Aqua Media Pty Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.

Generated on Wed 28 May 2003 - 02:56:32 BST by hypermail 2.1.3