From: joel2002_at_gmx.ch
Date: Mon 02 Jun 2003 - 10:49:33 BST

Hi there!

I'm just experimenting with vserver and Debian. I'm writing a HOWTO set
vserver up on a stable-Debian with some
nasty tricks to allow all vservers to apt-get install stuff and save
bandwith anyway (I have to abandon the hardlink-
feature anyway :(). At the moment a vserver takes about 200mb.

Yet almost everything works just fine but I have one strange problem when I
vreboot a vserver:
/usr/sbin/vserver: line 665: 837 Killed $CHBIND_CMD
$SILENT $IPOPT --bcast $IPROOTBCAST $CHCONTEXT_CMD $SILENT $CAPS --secure --ctx
$S_CONTEXT $CAPCHROOT_CMD --suid $USERID . "$@"

Sure, the reboot works.. but the message just doesn't look fine. Is there a
problem with the reboot or does it
work as designed? Does vreboot/rebootmgr do more than just a "vserver xxx
stop && vserver xxx start"?

Greets
Joel