From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Fri 06 Jun 2003 - 19:51:31 BST

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 joel2002_at_gmx.ch wrote:

> Wohooo ;), there seems to be a need for a howto.. ok.. I've received also
> 2 "private" EMails but I think it's the best I post the stuff here.

Well there was brief thread on another list for Jacques' very fine
Linuxconf and a book. I know I've promised I'd provide some documentation
on tricks I've used that never materialized so I hesitate to bring this up
with my track record. Couldn't we all work together to produce an on line
book on using vservers? Going from start to a working system. (There is
no finish in the computer industry. :-) Including a reference section -
nicely formatted on capabilities and which are needed to what. I know I
can't keep it in my head (a feature of my age.) Heck I loose the notes I
make.
   Using the resources this list provides it could be quite simple though
probably time consuming. The system I have available to host this project
is in a state of flux - compelete rebuild actually - but should resolve
itself over the next two weeks.
   If there is interest and I'm not stepping on the toes of those already
working on a book or article let me know.

Rod