From: Eric Nguyen (nvnam_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Wed 11 Jun 2003 - 04:54:20 BST

Hello everyone,

According to my antivirus software, the last message from Bruno Wolff III in thread sendmail switches contains virus BugBear. If you havent received any alert from your antivirus software, there're many chances that you have been infected with this virus.

Regards,

Eric.

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 12:47:17AM +0100,
> Marco Calistri <ik5bcu_at_tin.it> wrote:
> > Hello,could you suggest me the correct switch to pass to
> > /var/qmail/bin/sendmail?
> >
> > My MUA actually is passing "/usr/sbin/sendmail -i".
> >
> > Is qmail-sendmail fully transparent to sendmail switches?
>
> If you can control what is run to inject mail, you might want to run
> qmail-inject instead.
>
> For mutt I use:
> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject -h
>
> This depends on my telling mutt to include bcc h

Generated on Wed 11 Jun 2003 - 05:20:34 BST by hypermail 2.1.3