From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 14 Jun 2003 - 01:47:22 BST
On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 06:25:44PM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> Hi All!
> New kernel, new chance ...
> I updated Jacques patch to apply to 2.4.21.
> I also updated the vroot and vquota patches.
> as usual, grab them at
> A patchset for the 2.4.21 kernel will be
> available in a few hours ...
and here it is ... tested on a real SMP system ;)
- acpi, netdrv, devfs, lvm and adaptec updates
- rml kernel preemtion and rmap15j
- kernel config in /proc and num_cpu
- i2c and lm_sensors 2.7.0 monitoring
- crypto api and aes/jari loop
- fastwalk, ctx17 and some fixes ...
- optional: uml patch ontop