From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 14 Jun 2003 - 16:37:12 BST

Hi Jacques!

yesterday I updated the vroot packages, and with them
the slightly enhanced vserver-0.22 tools, and I realized
that it would be much better to use the kernel includes
instead of the glibc includes *G* ...

so wouldn't it be better to do

  GCCOPTS=-funsigned-char -Wall -g -O -I/usr/src/linux/include

or something similar, instead of the default includes?

please let me know what you think,

Generated on Sat 14 Jun 2003 - 16:52:41 BST by hypermail 2.1.3