From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 16 Jun 2003 - 16:52:17 BST
A new patchset, 2.4.21-c17a, is available for download.
Users of 2.4.21-c17 are urged to upgrade immediately.
the last patchset 2.4.21-c17, unfortunately broke
the changing/reporting of ILI flags, so this is
considered a bugfix release featuring ...
- acpi, netdrv, devfs, lvm and adaptec updates
- rml kernel preemtion and rmap15j
- kernel config in /proc and num_cpu
- i2c and lm_sensors 2.7.0 monitoring
- crypto api and aes/jari loop
- fastwalk, ctx17 and severeal fixes ...
- optional: uml patch ontop