From: ragnar_at_this.is
Date: Mon 16 Jun 2003 - 18:18:39 BST

Hi,

I am all for the wiki.

> I really like to have a FAQ "wikified" on the site,
> but won't put it in before having his permission.

I do not think you should ask, there are links to the
FAQs on the wiki and as long as that it is clear that
most of the info comes from the FAQs and mailing list
there should be no problem.

By asking, you are in some indirect way making them
responsible, they probably have more than enough to do
already.

What we need is to get the Wiki to the point of being
a major resource for vserver users.
I am sure the developers would then be happy to revue the
wiki and ad/correct.

Then the developers could get more peace on the
mailing list for development issues.

> why so many forks ?

Good question,

Having different forks for experimenting with
different ideas makes a lot of sense.

I can see someone making a stable well documented kind of
vserver with things that are shown to work and be useful.
That person will end up not having any time to play.

Jacques is probably that person or someone that he and the
other developers would like to work with in this way.

Regarding the Wiki.
How to I get a copy of it (to fork it)?

best
ragnar

Generated on Mon 16 Jun 2003 - 18:39:10 BST by hypermail 2.1.3