From: Brian Ipsen (Brian.Ipsen-dated-1056495642.7d974a_at_andebakken.dk)
Date: Wed 18 Jun 2003 - 00:00:41 BST

Hi!

 A couple of questions regarding setting up vservers:

 When creating a new vserver, I can choose between a number of setups, that
is RedHat 7.3/8.0 in minimum/complete configurations etc.. Is it possible to
add more ? If yes, where's the list of "seletable" items (and reference to
the script to be used) ?

 When creating a new vserver I can put a checkmark in whether the server
will have a http server. What is the effect of selecting this item
(considering that apache not might be installed with the selected minimum
configuration, but might be added as an RPM later on). If apache is added
later, will I have to modify anything in the config-files for apache or
vserver ?

Regards,

/Brian

Generated on Wed 18 Jun 2003 - 00:22:30 BST by hypermail 2.1.3