From: Nuno Silva (nuno.silva_at_vgertech.com)
Date: Sun 22 Jun 2003 - 05:49:00 BST

Hi!

The, very simple, way of doing this is creating a 1GB file, mkfs it and
mount it in the /vserver/NAME just before vserver NAME start (read the
docs to find out a way of doing this automatically).

This limits the vserver's size, only. The advantage is that's a simple
procedure and nothing more is required. AS always, IMMV.

Regards,
Nuno Silva

Roland Moriz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to limit the diskspace that a vserver can use to 1 GB.
> Do i need Herbert's vquote patches or should i do this with quota
> settings in the parent environment?
>
> with kind regards,
> Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
>
> Roland Moriz

Generated on Sun 22 Jun 2003 - 06:14:55 BST by hypermail 2.1.3