From: Martin (maze_at_strahlungsfrei.de)
Date: Wed 25 Jun 2003 - 16:09:52 BST

Hello again,

> > Regarding the Wiki.
> > How to I get a copy of it (to fork it)?
>
> what do you mean by "fork"? Do you want to have a copy of the Wiki pages?
> There is a function called "Dump" in the Wiki. You will get a tar archive
> with all the wiki pages as html pages. It doesn't work at the moment,
> however. I am going to update to the newest version of the wiki software.
> That will probably fix this problem, as well as the problem with the
> history function.

The new version is installed! "Dump" does now work.
However, the tar archive has to be refreshed by an admin user (i.e. me) in
order to be up-to-date. I'll try to make an update every day, so you will
have a daily dump. Hope you can live with that.
Maybe we can also set up a second admin user in the near future.

Bye,
Martin

Generated on Wed 25 Jun 2003 - 16:33:45 BST by hypermail 2.1.3