From: Tue Nørgaard (lists_at_n-consult.dk)
Date: Thu 26 Jun 2003 - 01:13:57 BST

> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > Am Mit, 2003-06-25 um 06.57 schrieb Alex Lyashkov:
> > > Not problem. For correctly work my patches on 2.4.18-3 you need simple
> change.
> > > last RH kernels rename one function in task scheduler - you need
manual
> change
> > > it after patching.
> > > My last patches can found www.ttn.ru/~shadow/
> >
> > can you please release a patch for vanilla kernels in the future?
> > thank you.
> >
> PLEASE.... That would be so great ;)

Sorry... I mean for the 2.4.18-3 kernel..

I think I have adjusted your
http://www.ttn.ru:8001/~shadow/releases/rh-vserver.gz - but final test
tomorrow... Which ctx is that patch?

Should I be using your snapshot patch instead? and what ctx is that?

Best regards

Tue Noergaard

Generated on Thu 26 Jun 2003 - 01:23:38 BST by hypermail 2.1.3