From: Brian Ipsen (Brian.Ipsen-dated-1057494283.9762d4_at_andebakken.dk)
Date: Sun 29 Jun 2003 - 13:24:43 BST

Hi,

 I not quite sure whteher my system injects any of the listed items into the
mailing-list, and I agree, but...

> What is worse than Spam on Mailing Lists?
>
> IMHO the folowing:
>
> - Virus Reports on previous Spam
> - Spam Assasin Reports

Could probably be avoided by having the list-server scan for virus and use
RBL (and maybe SpamAssassin) to avoid posting through open relays and
posting of spam to the list...

For all other listed issues: If my system has injected error-messages or
similar to the list, please let me know - so I can get it fixed.

Regards,

/Brian

Generated on Sun 29 Jun 2003 - 13:41:23 BST by hypermail 2.1.3