From: Tom Walsh (slim_at_ala.net)
Date: Wed 02 Jul 2003 - 05:59:14 BST

I had this same problem... If I recall correctly... You have to change
IS_IMMUTABLE to IS_IMMUTABLE_FILE in a particular file in the kernel
source...

In the kernel source you want to edit line 649 of file
/usr/src/linux/fs/jfs/xattr.c

Recompile and move on with your life :)

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator
http://www.ala.net/

You are rather lucky... I am not in the office this late normally... We are
doing a mail server to mail server cluster migration... I am sitting here
waiting for the rsync to finish.