From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 04 Jul 2003 - 13:54:42 BST

Hi David!

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 04:29:19PM +1000, David MacKinnon wrote:
> I just installed a vserver on a Debian server using 2.4.21-c17a, and I'm
> getting these error messages whenever something starts listening on a
> port (or at least it seems to be then) in a vserver.
>
> bind: ip_info != NULL, s_addr 0, s_addr1 0, s_addr2 ffffffff
> ipv4root0 0000000 00000000

I'm sorry, those are 'debug' messages I left
in the ctx17 patch used in this patchset ...

there is nothing to worry about that, this
is no error message, and nothing bad will
happen ...

I will make a c17c soon (final 2.4.21 patchset)
with those messages removed ...

hth,
Herbert

> Any idea what's happening here, how to fix it, or if it's safe to
> ignore? :) Stuff seems to actually work, at least it does so far, just
> get this spammed on the console.
>
> I'm using vserver 0.22 btw.
>
> -David

Generated on Fri 04 Jul 2003 - 14:33:32 BST by hypermail 2.1.3