From: gdecourt_at_yahoo.com
Date: Fri 04 Jul 2003 - 16:49:37 BST

 Hi Herbert,

 Thank you very much for your answer...I did the
permission part and now itīs working! =)
 But I got just one more question: currently I have
just eth0 in my server, so, I just got one IP address
that is on internet...how can I get more Ip addresses
inside my machine, that I can apply for the vservers,
and make this Ip addresses "linked" to the internet Ip
address..so the vservers can access the internet too
(hope I didnīt make a confusion).
 I REALLY need some answer.
 Thanks.