From: Alex Lyashkov (shadow_at_psoft.net)
Date: Mon 07 Jul 2003 - 05:29:50 BST

On Monday 07 July 2003 01:28, gdecourt_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> You said about your patch...please, tell me which
> features it has...and how can I get it.
> Let me know too if there are any other patches for
> the vservers...
> Thanks.

Hm. primary features.
1) virtual network drivers and separate per context iptables rules
2) support limit using diskspace on shared partitions
3) support diskquota inside vps
4) memory(all/RSS)/file handles/process limits

in next snapshot
1) support per vps disk namespace - for break escape from vps root, but enable
vps admin read files with permision 0000.
2) support use mount/unmount without security problems.

Primary development - RH 7.3. but patch correclty applyed on RH 8.0.
in work port patch to vanila kernel, next port to RH 9.0.

where download - www.ttn.ru/~shadow/snapshot/ - last snapshot is release
candidate.

--
With best regards,